1.Principles of ISO 14001
- Concepts, definitions, objectives and advantages
- ISO14001 vs ISO9001 / IATF 16949
- ISO14001 Methodology
2. Environmental Management System: Requirements and Standards
3. Environmental policy
4. Process approach
5. Planning and implementation
6.Segregation and recovery of waste
7.Auditoria to the Management System
8.Introduction to environmental legislation
- Environmental aspects and impact assessment
- Access to applicable legislation
- Environmental Indicators and BOS Indicators
- Performance tracking
5. 5S policy and its connection to the Environment
6. Practical application
- It aims to equip participants with good environmental practices. Recognition of environmental and 5S indicators implemented in the company.
- Identify the processes, policies, procedures and practices of the Environmental Management System (EMS).
- The exploration of the contents of the course will alternate between thematic expositions and practical exercises based on the professional reality of the participants.
All employees from all departments of the company.
The exploration of the contents of the course will alternate between thematic expositions and practical exercises based on the professional reality of the participants.
Manual of training and ancillary documentation;
Certificate of participation.